Major advisor: Huiming Bao
Phone: +86-177-5492-4105(Wechat is the same.)
Hobbies: Basketball, badminton, music
My current research interest is the isotope atmospheric chemistry, Including photocatalytic free radical reaction, interface reaction process.
B.Sc. in Environmental Science at Chongqing University. 2014-2018.
M.Sc. in Environmental Science at Fudan University. 2018-2021.
Ph.D. candidate in Geology at Nanjing University. 2021 to present.
1. Sun, X., Hu, L., Hu, B., Sun, X., Wu, X., Bi, N., Lin, T., Guo, Z., and Yang, Z., 2021, Remarkable signals of the ancient Chinese civilization since the Early Bronze Age in the marine environment: Science of The Total Environment, v. 804, p. 150209.
2. Sun, X., Yin, R., Hu, L., Guo, Z., Hurley, J.P., Lepak, R.F., and Li, X., 2020, Isotopic tracing of mercury sources in estuarine-inner shelf sediments of the East China Sea: Environmental Pollution, v. 262, p. 114356.
3. Sun, X., Wang, H., Guo, Z., Lu, P., Song, F., Liu, L., Liu, J., Rose, N.L., and Wang, F., 2020, Positive matrix factorization on source apportionment for typical pollutants in different environmental media: a review: Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, v. 22, p. 239-255.
4. 孙翔, 王锋文, 郭天锋, 王浩琪, 郭志刚, 谭伟, 林田, and 彭康, 2019, 重庆废弃煤矿区表层土壤多环芳烃污染特征及风险评价: 地球与环境, v. 47, p. 502-509.
5. Sun, X., Fan, D., Cheng, P., Hu, L., Sun, X., Guo, Z., and Yang, Z., 2021, Source, transport and fate of terrestrial organic carbon from Yangtze River during a large flood event: Insights from multiple-isotopes (δ13C, δ15N, Δ14C) and geochemical tracers: Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, v. 308, p. 217-236.
6. Yu, H., Lin, T., Guo, T., Sun, X., Cao, Y.,Duan, L., Sun, X., Guo, Z., 2022, Seasonal air–sea exchange dynamics of polychlorinated biphenyls over the East China marginal seas: The role of water masses in a complex coastal–ocean current system: Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres,