Major advisor: Huiming Bao
Phone: +86-188-1175-7636 (Wechat is the same)
Environmental geochemistry; Mechanism and control of lake eutrophication.
My current research interest is application of phosphate oxygen isotopes in the Lake ecosystem, including phosphorus cycling and pollutant tracing.
B.Sc. in Environmental Engineering at Heifei University of Technology. 2014-2018.
M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2018-2021.
Ph.D. candidate at Nanjing University. 2021 to present.
1. Wei, Z., Xu, Y., Zhao, Y., Bai, L., Jiang, H., & Wang, C. 2021. The sedimentation of resuspended lake sediment related to physicochemical properties of particles at different sizes: Implication for environmental remediation. International Journal of Sediment Research, 36: 542-554.
2. Wang, C., Wei, Z., Shen, X., Bai, L., & Jiang, H. 2022. Particle size-related vertical redistribution of phosphorus (P)-inactivating materials induced by resuspension shaped P immobilization in lake sediment profile. Water Research. (213).
3. Wang, C., Wei, Z., Zhao, Y., Bai, L., Jiang, H., Xu, H., & Xu, Y. 2022. Resuspension and settlement characteristics of lake sediments amended by phosphorus inactivating materials: Implications for environmental remediation. Journal of Environmental Management. 113892.
4.Wang, C., Wei, Z., Liu, R., Bai, L., Jiang, H., & Yuan, N. 2021. The sequential dewatering and drying treatment enhanced the potential favorable effect of microbial communities in drinking water treatment residue for environmental recycling. Chemosphere.2020.127930.
5. Wang, C., Wei, Z., Yan, Z., Wang, C. L., Xu, S. Q., Bai, L., Jiang, H., & Yuan, N. 2021. Suspension application of water treatment residuals to control eutrophication for natural water. Journal of Environmental Management. 280, 111640.
6. Wang, C., Hao, Z., Wei, Z., Bai, L., Yao, Z., & Xu, H. 2019. A simple method to improve the adsorption properties of drinking water treatment residue by lanthanum modification. Chemosphere, 221(4), 750-757.